The Leg Support Foam Pillow is a special design that helps relieve pain and pressure on your low back, hips and knees while you sleep.
This innovative pillow offers an easy and affordable way to reduce pressure and provide comfort for back pain sufferers. Pillow fits the curves of your legs, so it comfortably stays in place throughout the night. It restores alignment of back, hips and knees, stabilizes pelvis and lower back, cushions knees and legs, and improves spine alignment. 100% urethane memory foam.
Exclusive, patented design helps people who suffer from Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis and Lower Back Pain!Relieves low back strain by properly aligning knees, hips, and spine while sleeping.The patented Contour Leg Pillow is a very simple way to immediately stabilize your pelvis and reduce the stress and twisting force on you sacroiliac joints, herniated discs, muscles and ligaments. This simple pillow helps reduce the lower back and leg pain associated with sciatica, herniated discs and spinal stenosis while sleeping.Side sleeping is often the preferred sleeping position for back posture and alignment, however, it does present some unique problems. Side sleeping can aggravate low back problems, including sciatica, Disc herniation, ruptured discs and other causes of low back pain.Typically when side sleeping your legs do not stay aligned vertically, meaning that the top leg usually drops forward slightly and down, causing your pelvis to rotate. This rotation of your pelvic causes several other problems, a chain reaction of sort, and can include:
- First, pressure is placed on the sacroiliac joint or SI joint which can lead to sciatica pain.
- When your top leg causes your pelvis to rotate, it puts a slight twisting force on your lower vertebrae and discs from the lumbar area up to the thoracic region of your spine ( middle back ). This twisting force, can distort your spinal discs and prevent full recovery and rehydration. For people with herniated discs or ruptured discs, this can be a critical impediment to healing.
- This twisting also causes your back muscles to tighten and stress on spinal ligaments.
- Lastly, anyone with Spinal Stenosis is going to be much more sensitive improper alignment and stability when sleeping.
- The pillow fits the curves of your legs, so it comfortably stays in place throughout the night.
- Super-soft, removable velour cover (poly-cotton) is sold separately and is available in 3 colors: Ecru, Blue and Green.
- Made from 100% visco-elastic memory foam
The Contour Leg Pillow is also very helpful for anyone who has hip pain, or problems with knee pain when their legs are unsupported. The Contour Leg Pillow helps to cushion and align your lower body; including feet, knees, hips, sacroiliac joint lumbar discs and vertebrae.