About Bonne Nuit Body and Linen Lavender Aromatherapy Spray
The Bonne Nuit Body and Linen Lavender Aromatherapy Spray is an all natural blend of sedating and soothing essential oils to promote a good night’s sleep. You can use this relaxing blend to spray on your skin after showering or on clean linens.
The Aroma Sleep Spa Body and Linen Lavender Aromatherapy Spray was made in the USA for cityofsleep.com
- Australian Sandalwood
- “At present, sandalwood oil is widely utilized for its calming and relaxing effects. It is in demand as incense and is recommended in Swahra yoga for “the union of the senses” and in Tantric yoga for awakening sexual energy. It can be used for depression, daily stress, and states of anxiety, fear, or chronic illness.”
- Bulgarian Rose
- “Rose Oil boosts self esteem, confidence, and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression. They can be very helpful to drive away depression arising for any reason, and it also relieves anxiety. As an antidepressant, patients of acute depression or those undergoing rehabilitation can be given routine and regular doses of this essential oil to bring a positive boost into their lives. This oil is widely used in aromatherapy and invokes positive thoughts, spiritual relaxation and feelings of joy, happiness and hope.”
- “The health benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antispasmodic, anticoagulant, antiallergenic, antimicrobial, antihaematoma, antiphlogistic, nervine, antiinflammatory, antitussive, cicatrisant, expectorant, febrifuge, anti septic, cholagogue, emollient, mucolytic, fungicidal, hepatic, diuretic, splenic and cytophylactic substance.”
- Roman Chamomile & German Chamomile
- “Both varieties have been seen to be very effective in fighting depression and for raising spirits. They eliminate feelings of sadness, depression, disappointment, and sluggishness while inducing a sort of happy or charged feeling. Even smelling these oils can help a lot in overcoming depression and bringing about a good mood […] They calm almost all nervous disturbances or hyper-reactions which result in convulsions, spasms, nervousness, and loss of control over limbs. They are Nervine, that is, they keep the nerves and the nervous system in a state of good health and proper functioning.”
- Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Organic White Willow, Tea Leaf, Polysorbate, Tetrasodium
- May contain sodium bicarbonate, and/or citric acid as pH adjusters.