About Hudson Science of Sleep Snore-No-More Polar Foam Pillow
Hudson Science of Sleep Snore-No-More Polar Foam Pillow is an innovative pillow is made of memory foam with an updated twist. Polar foam delivers all the custom comfort of memory foam but is more breathable, improving the pillow’s heat sink properties to keep you cool while you sleep. According to industry records, this innovative pillow is the leading snore solution pillow in the United States. Designed by a doctor, this pillow features a unique shape that positions your head and spine to prevent snoring, meaning both you and your partner can achieve deeper, more restful sleep. Snoring is caused when the airway is obstructed during sleep, and this pillow provides correct sleeping posture to open up your airways. Whether you sleep on your side, back, or stomach, this pillow will foster deeper, more restful sleep. The pillow elevates the chin and keeps the jaw forward, preventing the tongue from falling back. The hypo-allergenic foam core is ideal for those with allergies to feathers, fibers, or dust, and will not harbor mildew or retain odor-causing bacteria. The deluxe terry cloth cover is soft, removable, and washable, and you can also use a standard pillowcase to further protect this fancy pillow.
- Improves sleeping posture
- Correctly aligns spine for back and side sleepers.
- Supports neck and cradles head for a deeper restful sleep.
- Prevents a chin to chest position, a major cause for snoring
- Opens the airway and reduces obstruction.
- Polar Foam memory foam
- Stays cool and comfortable
- 100% Stretch knit polyester cover
- 21″L x 15″W x 5″D
- Care instructions: Machine wash cover on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Spot clean foam.